PIONEER MIGHTY TAPE PTFE THREAD SEAL TAPE
PIONEER PTFE TAPES are made of Floropolymers. It’s a thin white tape used to seal pipe threads being joined together for plumbing jobs. It is used to seal water, air, gas from leaking through threaded connections that don’t have a built in rubber seal. It is silky in texture and breaks in a stringy manner.
- Color : Natural (White) non-pigmented
- Density : 0.35 g/cm3
- Tensile (Longitudinal) : 6.0 N/mm2
- Elongation (longitudinal) : 80 % min.
- Width (+/-0.3 mm) : 12mm
- Length (+/-0.175 mm) : 12M / 10M / 5M
- Colour (Spool/Tape) : Blue/white
AREAS OF APPLICATIONS:
Plumbing and Pipe, Appliance, Automotive, Chemical, Gas applications, Electronic and Electrical.
5Mtrs, 10 Mtrs & 12 Mtrs (White /yellow)