PIONEER CONCRETE EPOXY
PIONEER CONCRETE EPOXY H.V is a two component thermosetting type of concrete adhesive, specially designed to have the following advantages:
- It cures on damp or dry conditions.
- No sagging when applied on vertical or sloping surfaces, up to 1/8’’ thick films.
- When cured, it exhibits tough, hard, durable and infusible bond between concrete and wood, metal, masonry or asbestos.
Physical Properties: Uncured State*
- Color : Part A -Gray , Part B -Beige
- Consistency : Thixotropic paste
- Solid content : 100 %
- Mixing Ratio (A:B) :1:1 by volume
- Pot Life @25°C : 1 ½ – 2 hours
- Tack Free Time : 4-6 hours
- Curing Time : 6 – 8 hours
- Shelf Life : 18 months (Sealed unmixed condition)
Areas of Application:
As an Epoxy Adhesive:
- Bonding old concrete to freshly poured concrete topping, thus eliminating “cold joints” between old and new concrete.
- Replaces cement in bonding pre-cast, concrete structural units such as concrete de-cors under damp or dry conditions.
- Bonding wood or metal to concrete surfaces such as anchoring machinery to a concrete floor
- Anchoring and grouting concrete or ceramic floor tiles over cement, wood or steel
As an Epoxy Mortar:
- Patching spalled and damaged areas in concrete structures.
As a tack coat or primer before pouring fresh concrete topping when bringing low areas to proper grade
495 g & 2.5 kg